We are currently carrying out an extensive review of the support provided by the Grant scheme. The industry will be consulted in due course, however should you have any suggestions please let us know by email: email@example.com
As an Industry Training Board our role is to encourage and increase training and skills in Northern Ireland. We are committed to continuing to review and develop our Grants and services. CITB-ConstructionSkills NI offers grants to support a wide range of training and qualifications. Whether you’re training new recruits, developing established staff or looking for improvements in other areas of your business, we can offer advice on training and grants to meet your needs. If you are thinking about your training needs for the coming year, contact us so we can help you to get the most out of our Grants Scheme.
You can download the Grant Scheme Booklets below which detail grants available to help pay for all manner of training whether it’s for workers out on site or those in the office.
Want to claim your grant online? Not sure how to do it? Click here
for a step by step guide on claiming your grant online.
Update- new condition of grant: From 1 September 2013 employers must submit their actual levy return in order for grant to be released. If you need a Levy Annual Return Form please contact 028 90825 466.
- Log on with your user name and password and enter your details
- Don’t have a user name and password – contact our Grants Team on 02890 825466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2013/2014 Grants (01/09/13 - 31/08/14) Click here for a Grant Application Form
for a Grant Scheme Booklet
For full eligibility and conditions click here
for BACS Payment Form for Grant
Tier 2 Grants - Industry Support
Tier 2 grants are directed at industry federations and or representative bodies. More details are found in page 10 of the Grants booklet. For case studies on recent Tier 2 grants please click here.
Please note: Employers receiving training under Tier 2 programmes are not eligible for Tier 1 grants.
Tier 3 Grants - Facilitated Training
Tier 3 grants are designed to help deliver industry needs where training is not viable or available in NI. More details are found on page 11 of the grants booklet.
All grant applications MUST be received by CITB-ConstructionSkills Northern Ireland within 3 months of attending training otherwise grant will be decline.
The web page has been updated to make it easier to apply for on-line grant claims.
- The following changes have been implemented;
- 1. Employer reference box added to allow unique referencing by employer
- 2. Duration Type amended to (hours, days, weeks years) and moved into headed to avoid repetitive typing
- 3. Ability to upload supporting grant information to the on line grant claim
- 4. Grant history filtered by training year
- We are hopeful you will find the changes beneficial but would however value your comments on how to improve;