Who are CITB-ConstructionSkills NI?
We represent the amalgamated operations of the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) and the Sector Skills Council for construction, ConstructionSkills in Northern Ireland.
for an overview on who we are and what we do
What is the role of CITB-ConstructionSkills Northern Ireland?
Our role is to encourage the adequate training of those employed or intending to be employed in the construction industry and to improve the skills and productivity of the industry, to deliver a safe, professional and fully qualified workforce across the whole of the construction industry in Northern Ireland.
Our aims are to:
• Understand and meet the training needs of the industry
• Value learning as the key tool for improving productivity
• Maximise our income from sources other than levy
• Improve accessibility of grants and services to the industry
• Maximise the proportion of levy returned to the industry in grants and services
• Seek out better ways of doing business and open up to new ideas
• Become the recognised endorsement for construction training courses
• Exceed the expectations of our customers.
If you are applying for a vacancy - click here
for employment guidance notes that will help you with your application.
Want to find out more?
Click here for our latest Annual Report
Click here for our latest Bulletin
Click here for our Newsletter
Click here the Latest Construction Indicator